Web ID: W7406
Compensation: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Benefits: 401(k) / Dental insurance / Health insurance / Life insurance / Paid time off and sick time
- Responsible for processing receivable discrepancies and customer requests
- Set up new accounts and post warranty receivables
- Reconcile accounts and process customer statements
- Assist with company cell phone programs
- Assist on receivable discrepancies, customer requests and new account setup
- Post warranty credits to warranty and reconcile warranty receivables
- Compile and process customer statements monthly.
- Strong computer skills including MS Windows, Word, Excel.
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivables experience required
- Demonstrate positive work ethic.
- Identify what needs to be done and take action without being asked.
- Anticipate and prevent problems.
- Understand and operate within applicable policy, procedure, rules and regulations.
- Able to handle sensitive and difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume. You may also include a cover letter or an additional document.