Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for Client bookkeeping.
- Handles small to medium sized client books such as (non-profit, legal, industrial industries) from more simpler bank recs. to financial statements.
- Strong Financial, posting to G/L, Financial Analyzing.
- Enter primary financial data for accounting records. Verify the accuracy of business transactions.
- Payroll preparation and processing.
- A/P and A/R
- Financial statement preparation
- Accounting Degree and prefers CPA. MS Excel and Word. MAS90, Peachtree or QuickBooks would be ideal.
- F/C capability – professional and able to deal with clients and inter-company staff.
- Professional appearance/grooming and strong customer relation skills.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.