Compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 / Hour DOE
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prepare & complete orders for delivery or pickup (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Manage inventory and make recommendations regarding stock levels, reorder points, and products, assist with inventory management through counts, reorders and sales activity.
- Fulfill shelf stock samples. Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards, a clean & safe working environment.
- Complete logs and report discrepancies, operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years Warehouse experience.
- Understand and utilize operations, strong communications, common sense and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, plan and prioritize work activities.
- Proficient with computers and software applications.
- Required to lift up to 50 pounds for lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling.
- Applicants will be required to take a pre-employment drug test.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.