Web ID: HDB220311
Compensation: 60,500 to $70,000 per year
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, 401(k)
Local manufacturing firm looking for an IT Quality Software specialist with .Net, SQL and Azure experience.
- Perform manual and automated testing needed to ensure software products are release without issues.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans, and test cases.
- Ensure test plans are stored and retrievable for post-release issue diagnosis.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Define and analyze enhancements and assist in redesigning business processes and process automation.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Prior experience with .NET, SQL and Azure DevOps and working knowledge of developer best practices.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases with application documentation.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume. You may also include a cover letter or an additional document.