Compensation: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year + Commission
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Provide brokerage services for high net-worth clients by offering a wide variety of products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CD’s, and insurance products.
- High priority on customer service providing portfolio reviews, income needs analysis and research.
- Fixed income trader buying and selling bonds from dealers nationwide.
- Assist with compliance matters, inventory control, advertising, seminars and interviewing and training of new employees.
- No cold calling involved working within an existing client base & team.
- Series 7, 63 and previous brokerage experience.
- Strong relationship builder.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.