Web ID: W7136
Compensation: $150,000 to $170,000 DOE
Education: BBA in Communications or aircraft/manufacturing related fields.
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Aircraft Subcontractor is seeking a Sales Manager for potential of International Sales oversight to effectively manage the performance of the sales team, including selection, learning and development.
- Identify and capture new business across all market sectors.
- Identify business win strategies including product and service offerings, and cost targets.
- Provide accurate and timely customer sales forecasts and sales targets for sales performance and business planning purposes.
- Ensure the timely submission of customer quotations and proposals.
- Plan and organize customer site visits and demonstrations.
- Ensure appropriate sales representation at relevant trade shows and exhibitions.
- Maintain effective communication of status, progress and initiatives to customers and company internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate, timely and relevant customer data in the CRM system.
- Work effectively with all other relevant internal departments across the Company.
- Be a brand ambassador and to always reflect the Company’s values globally.
- Ensure the sales team observes all Company policies and regulations where appropriate in all interactions with customers.
- BBA in Communications or aircraft/manufacturing related fields.
- Sales management within the aviation industry to manufacturers or airlines and have contributed to sales strategy and planning, extensive business development and maintenance.
- Experience in supervising/managing a sales team.
- Strong professional communication skills and presentation.
- Ability to travel across the U.S. and some International travel as required.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume. You may also include a cover letter or an additional document.