Web ID: W7291
Compensation: $70,000 to $75,000
Education: CPA Required
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Understands the complete audit cycle from planning to deliverables, and executes appropriate methodologies and audit procedures.
- Participates in risk assessment analysis and identify audit universe.
- Develops audit programs tailored to each specific audit.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates discrepancies while performing audit procedures, and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Able to research an accounting or regulatory topic and form a conclusion.
- Recognizes problems and provides solutions.
- Prepares reports and other client deliverables.
- Applies industry trends to analytics, formulating expectations and determining reasonableness.
- Manages staff.
- Expected to exercise independent judgment and discretion when preparing audit work papers, as well as in conducting field work, based on knowledge of accounting rules.
- CPA or currently working on CPA (Possible employer provided assistance to acquire CPA)
- 2 years’ experience in public accounting.
- Demonstrates the ability to in-charge engagements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to travel 20% of annual schedule.
- Ability to use accounting software systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume. You may also include a cover letter or an additional document.