Compensation: From $45.000 DOE
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Monitor disbursing projects, ensuring timely and effective processing of construction disbursing transactions and construction draws.
- Order date down endorsements.
- Submit Requests for Funds.
- Review pending payments for checks and wires to be issued.
- Monitor Trust account for receipt of funds.
- Post incoming money to project files.
- Print checks and send wires, when appropriate, using appropriate internal procedures.
- Send notices to payees when funds are available.
- Review receipt of lien waivers and monitor the distribution of checks (via mail and walk in clients).
- Resolve customer inquiries and follow up on phone calls and e-mails.
- File management.
- Invoice for various services.
- Analyze monthly reports including trial balances and outstanding check logs.
- Follow functional area’s processes and procedures in daily activities, troubleshoot as needed and recommend suggestions for continuous improvements to overall operations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Commercial Escrow Officer or in a related real estate, title, or construction industry position
- Prior banking experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in AIA billing and lien waivers a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Office, and Outlook
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.