Web ID: W7416
Compensation: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Education: B.S. in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 5 years experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
- Assists in the development and implementation of facility goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing and payroll in compliance with State and Federal law.
- Responsible for directing the finance department employees and overseeing the daily financial operation.
- Supervises Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other accounting functions and personnel.
- Manages daily activities for the accounting function.
- Prepares statements and reports of forecasted future revenues and costs.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 5 years experience.
- Extensive knowledge of general and cost accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills; high aptitude for figures.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must be able to multi-task between job functions.
- Ability to function both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and successfully work under pressure.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume. You may also include a cover letter or an additional document.