$80,000 - $90,000 base
Education Requirements: N/A
- Initiate sales and marketing of national and international accounts of major equipment and consumer products.
- Maintain ongoing programs and new business development of major retail mass merchandisers.
- Call on major National retail chains, big box merchandisers.
- Coordinate and consult with manufacturing management and identifying/development of new products and catagories.
- Develops proposals, participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Evaluates market conditions and competitors.
- Make recommendations based on customers product specifications.
Experience in National Sales of consumer products to national retail segment and mass merchandisers.
Strong communication and closing skills.
Ability and flexible to travel as needed (25% or less).
Apply for this position: