$80,000 to $90,000 Salary
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Provide quality leadership to staff, train, equip, and direct the activities of quality assurance supervisors and quality inspectors.
- Maintain, execute, and improve the quality management system using departmental and company resources.
- Review the status of quality management systems, developing and implementing actions to improve and report on the results of these actions.
- Drive improvement through disciplined metrics and projects.
- Oversee internal company audits including management of corrective action processes.
- Serve as site ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100 Management Representative, and work with a Third Party Registrar to maintain certification.
- Lead Corrective and Preventative Action System, and interact with organization to ensure a continuous improvement mindset.
- Develop systems to help flow materials through inspection, testing and all aspects of acceptance to meet schedules.
- Act as the primary liaison between the Company and customers' Quality Assurance organizations, including Government - e.g., the Defense Contract Management Agency.
- 10 to 15 years of experience managing a quality department.
- Knowledge of quality techniques and systems, including quality specifications and/or advanced quality systems.
- Ability to lead effective corrective action using disciplined problem solving methods and statistical analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO and AS9100 Standards.
- Related Department of Defense experience including direct experience with government/DCMA customer relations is strongly preferred.
Apply for this position: