ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - SALES & LOGISTICS
Education Requirements: High School or Certification
- Work with Warehouse Operations Manager as well as client contacts and other branches to facilitate material transactions, receipt and delivery or return of product.
- Extensive data entry, Inventory review and maintenance, file maintenance and word processing
- Verify, decide and compare the amount and identification numbers of goods against orders
- Trace missing or lost shipments
- Authenticate receipt of shipments alongside bills of lading, invoices or other records
- Record shortages and eliminate damaged merchandise
- Maintain files of shipping records
- Previous experience as and admin for a shipping and receiving department.
- Skilled at reading BOL & shipment paperwork
- Experience with Inventory returns, shortages and chargebacks
- Strong planning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to stand and/or be on their feet 6-8 hours / day - A lot of Desk work but could have days where this applies.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs as needed Must be able to go up and down on ladder, steps, or other lifts as needed
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather and/or unregulated temperatures
Apply for this position: