STAFF SERVICES GENERALIST
$40,000 TO $60,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
The Generalist reports to the Director of Staff Services. The Staff Services Generalist will serve in the newly created Staff Services function ensuring the most accurate and thorough employment and compensation data as well as providing high quality customer service to all areas of the organization with timely results and response.
Above all, the ideal candidate will be committed to working with a joyful attitude, even in difficult circumstances. Must be a team player assisting other departments and staff. Lastly, will work with excellence, always striving for high quality results and continuous improvement in order to provide world-class investment to our staff.
- Staff Helpdesk Response - Timely response to staff help desk tickets: 48 hour turnaround
- Employee Data Management - 100% accuracy and timeliness / communication of updates for employee data: Includes annual new hire process, placement transfer process, and departing staff process, and 2 business day turnaround for all other data changes.
- Compensation Administration - 100% accuracy on compensation payouts and compensation changes submitted by deadlines.
- HR System Administration - Timely updates to HR system information according to process and 3 business day submission of bugs / glitches / errors with 5-10 business day resolution, timely implementation and communication of new system updates / modules, proactive solution development for 2-3 improvements per quarter.
- HR Reporting - Development of reports as requested and ad hoc report requests for reports processed within 3 business days, or as needed.
Integrity - Excellence - Adaptability - Customer Focus - Pragmatism - Resourcefulness - Initiative - Good First Impression -
Team Player - Self-Awareness / Feedback - Conflict Management
- 4+ years of experience working in Human Resources and / or Customer Service.
- Human Resource certification a plus.
Knowledge of HR best practices - 2+ years working experience with Human Resource Information Systems a plus.
Apply for this position: