ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Compensation Depends on Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for design of inverters, converters, and power supplies for new product development.
- Products and technologies include DC-to-AC inverters, DC-to-DC converters, power supplies for battery management systems and other related opportunities.
- Creating schematics and coordinating with PCB layout resources.
- Research of new components, technologies, and methods to incorporate into new designs.
- Prototyping and execution of test programs to verify compliance to all applicable performance, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Coordinate with other functional teams during the life cycle of the product and be responsible for design modifications as required.
- Support production facilities in the manufacturing and testing of products.
- Part and vendor evaluation and qualification.
- Coordinated effort with mechanical packaging with respect to product definition.
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- High level of proficiency and experience with electrical hardware design of new products related to analog and digital circuits, the use and application of power electronics and switch-mode power supplies.
- Preference given to candidates with RTCA DO-160 familiarity and/or aviation/military standards for inverters.
- Ability to apply gained knowledge across mulitple applications.
- Schematic capture, simulation and PCB layout software experience is required (PADS preferred).
Apply for this position: