COMMERCIAL TITLE INSURANCE EXAMINER & COMMERCIAL ESCROW ASSOCIATE
$40,000 to $60,000 DOE
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Finance or Accounting
COMMERCIAL TITLE INSURANCE EXAMINER #4965 (compensation range of $40,000 to $60,000 DOE).
- Responsible for the production and closing of commercial real estate title insurance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Requires meticulous research and interpretation of recorded documents.
- Ideal candidate will be independently minded and confident in their decision-making.
- Must be accepting of direction and guidance.
- Strong Microsoft proficiency with Word and Outlook.
- This position would provide compensation in the $40,000 to $60,000 range DOE.
- Great benefits package in addition.
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and produce work that is error free.
- Prefer upcoming or recent Graduate candidates with a minimum 3.2 GPA willing to obtain Kansas title insurance license within 6 months.
- Special emphasis given to excellent Communication and Computer Software skills sets.
- Would consider Paralegal with Real Estate experience.
- Accountants with strong detail and excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and tenants.
- NOTE: Salary will depend upon experience.
ADDITIONAL OPENING: COMMERCIAL ESCROW PROCESSOR #4966 (compensation range of $35,000 to $40,000 DOE).
- Seeking someone from the Legal or Accounting fields that has numbers ability and tremendous attention to detail.
- Work in the Commercial Real Estate Escrow department of a great company.
- College degree preferred. 3+ years of closing experience preferred (Commercial Closings a plus). Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Customer service training preferred. Proficient in MS Office software. Working knowledge of RamQuest preferred. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for buyers and sellers, real estate agents and brokers, commercial lenders, commercial property professionals, builders and developers, title agencies and legal professionals to facilitate real estate purchases, construction, refinances or equity loans.
- Thorough title searches, title clearance and title insurance policies help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. As one of the largest title insurance companies in the U.S. our client offers title insurance and settlement services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States.
- Salary range of $35,000 to $40,000 plus benefits.
Apply for this position: