COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
$90,000 to $130,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Loan officer will seek potential clients, individuals, or businesses in need of commercial, real estate, agricultural, installment, and consumer loans.
- Analyze the borrowing needs of bank customers and prospects, verify the applications to determine creditworthiness, and maintain a loan portfolio that both meets customer requirements and is profitable to the bank.
- Actively monitor the quality and collect ability of existing loan portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Must have three to five years of experience in banking or a related field.
- Must have an understanding of laws, rules, and regulations affecting the banking and lending industry.
- Must have thorough knowledge of credit analysis and lending practices.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles that are necessary to provide lending services.
- Able to periodically travel for business development and education training.
- Must display characteristics that require proactive sales techniques to help persuade potential customers to do business with the bank.
Apply for this position: