SENIOR DESKTOP & NETWORK TECHNICIAN
$75 - $90K Starting
Los Angeles, CA
Education Requirements: Two years post-secondary education in computers or equivalent work experience.
The Sr. Desktop & Network Technician is responsible for the day-to-day activities of supporting desktop and network hardware and software functions for the end user community of Century City law office. This position is primarily user problem resolution focused, requiring excellent customer service and communication skills, technical knowledge, and PC/Laptop, network and server expertise. This role is the sole IT staff onsite so being a self-starter with a sense of ownership for the site’s IT activities is paramount.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a desktop PC maintenance position, preferably in a professional services organization (legal background preferred).
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing DELL/Lenovo PCs and HP Laser printers in a network environment.
- Thorough understanding of current PC operating systems, hardware configurations, and peripheral hardware.
- Knowledge of iManage, Cisco Call Manager and I, IL v3 preferred.
- Ability to work in confined spaces, lift up to 50 pounds, and use various hand tools.
- Strong communication organizational, training and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the Firm Standard Operating Systems and software (Win10 Workstation, Office 2016, Windows 2k8/2k12 server, Exchange 2007/13, Cisco Call Manager 8.6 etc.)
Apply for this position: