HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
$45,000 to $55,000 Salary
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Executes HR functions to achieve company goals;
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recruiting, orientation, and retention.
- Training for administrative staff.
- Performance management.
- Payroll processing.
- Workers compensation and safety programs.
- Employee benefit programs including 401k.
- Federal and State requirements and documentation.
- Unemployment claims.
- HRIS system and employment paperwork.
- Develops rapport and trust with administrative and direct care staff to promote open communication and successful implementation of HR and operational initiatives.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with all state and federal employment laws including but not limited to FMLA, ADAAA, and AA/EOE.
- Promotes positive relationships with future, current, and past employees.
- Acts as a business partner with company leadership and Branch Administrators.
- Makes recommendations that align with the company goals.
- Recommends new approaches to promote continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in similar industry.
- Hands-on working knowledge of human resources policies, programs and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, legal compliance, workers compensation, employee benefits, employee relations, employment practices and procedures, employee communications and employee events.
Apply for this position: