$45,000 - $50,000
Education Requirements: N/A
- Supports one to two executives so that they can more effectively and efficiently provide leadership for their respective departments.
- Oversee a variety of tasks related to the executives’s working life and communication.
- Managing calendar and travel with strategic priorities in mind, assist in managing time more effectively, especially as a gatekeeper to appointments, interacting with other departments on small projects (e.g. data analysis and research), with minimal direction and oversight.
- Managing expense reports.
- Handling some correspondence and follow-ups on key internal and external meetings.
- Overall the Executive Assistant should develop a strong sense of identity with the executive and his or her department, taking ownership of their work.
- Will report to the executive, with dotted-line accountability and support from his or her EA peers and the Special Assistant to the CEO.
Previous Executive Assistant support experience with heavy emphasis on:
- Efficient and Effective general office and administrative support skills to include strong computer proficiency.
- Pragmatism I
- Integrity and strong values
- Resourcefulness and Initiative
- Organization and Planning
- Stress Management
- Self-Awareness and Feedback
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Energy and Drive
Apply for this position: