To $85K + Excellent Benefits!
San Francisco, CA
Education Requirements: High school diploma or GED
The Legal Secretary will provide legal secretarial and administrative support to partners and associates of ERISA and employee benefits law firm. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three (3) years of litigation and transactional legal secretarial experience.
The firm offers competitive compensation, benefits, and a collegial work environment. The Legal Secretary will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in the firm’s comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, Profit Sharing and more!
- Support five attorneys in their litigation and transactional practices
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence from draft and edits to final form
- Onboard new clients including new matter memos and engagement letters
- Handle filing in state and federal courts
- Manage attorney calendars including meeting coordination, conference room scheduling, and travel arrangements
- Assist with billing process including time entry, proofreading, and preparing cover letters
- Backup Litigation Department calendar using CompuLaw
- Prepare expense reports and check requests
- Coordinate mailing, deliveries, and copying
- Minimum of three years of litigation and transactional experience
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010, Legalmaster, FileSurf, eDocs, CompuLaw or willingness to learn
- Ideal candidate will be organized, reliable, tech-savvy, have strong communication skills, and be a team player
Apply for this position: