RECEPTIONIST (Part Time)
$14.00 - $14.50
Education Requirements: High School
- Answer phones and direct calls, providing information to callers
- Greeting visitors
- Data entry
- Receiving and delivering mail
- Handling rental car requests
- Booking in-house conference rooms, ordering/tracking food for in-house meetings
- General office functions as assigned for a professional office
- Prior reception and administrative experience within a professional office environment required.
- Microsoft Word/Excel computer skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional customer service.
- Professional appearance and ability to be at work on-time when scheduled.
- ***FLEXIBLE TO WORK EVERY FRIDAY FROM 7:30 - 5:00 AND VARIED HOURS MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY***
Apply for this position: