MORTGAGE LOAN SERVICING MANAGER
Education Requirements: High School or Certification
This position will provide leadership and operational direction to the Servicing Department to ensure that proper policies, guidelines and procedures are in place to meet the desired results of the company.
The candidate must possess:
- The ability to perform responsibilities with composure in a fast-paced and requirement-laden environment with extreme accuracy and quality
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and discretion when dealing with customers
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of property insurance policy tracking, payment processing and pay-off requests in a timely manner, and enforcing company standards and policies of collection procedures and process
- Responsibility for hiring, training, evaluating and promoting employees, and directing task completion of department staff by coaching them to take responsibility in order to drive performance improvement, thereby providing them opportunities for personal development
- The ability to establish, direct and manage the functions of the Loan Servicing Department, adding value in pursuit of its business and strategic objectives including: Onboarding of loans/leases, escrow administration, taxes/insurance monitoring, lien release, account maintenance, and resolution of borrower issues as they arise
- Modifying department operating procedures, establishing objectives, implementing goals for staff improvement and success as well as changes to increase work efficiency
- Monitoring and enforcing adherence to guidelines regarding escrow analysis and scheduling the execution of the analysis process
- The review and analysis of the mortgage servicing and mainframe systems reporting to ensure accuracy, and creating new reporting as necessary while initiating and overseeing the preparation of servicing-specific new reporting to increase efficiency of time and resources
Compensation and benefits include: Competitive salary plus quarterly performance reviews and bonuses, employer-paid health/dental/life and LTD insurance, paid vacation/sick leave and ten holidays plus birthday, 401K retirement plan with employer match.
Candidates must have 5+ years in mortgage lending, specifically in a loan servicing capacity. The Loan Servicing Manager will have oversight over insurance tracking, processing, new and renewed loan/lease file reviews, pay-off requests, payment processing, file scanning, and responses to loan inquiries as well as supervision of department staff.
Apply for this position: