WEB / GRAPHICS PRODUCTION
40,000 - 45,000 Salary
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Create, edit, and modify website graphics for website, social media networks, online ads, and other media.
- Create, edit and update site content.
- Maintain content including metadata and file access permissions in the Digital Asset Management System.
- Work in conjunction with marketing to create promotional emails.
- Work in conjunction with marketing to create and update promotional portions of the website.
- Manage metadata on web pages and digital assets for best results when using internal and external search engines.
- Work with IT and/or vendor on web-based projects.
3+ years professional-level Web, Graphic Design, and Development experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Marketing or another discipline emphasizing high-level visual communication.
Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and an HTML editor such as Dreamweaver.
Demonstrated experience writing marketing content for commercial ads and banners.
Apply for this position: