Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Cash disbursement preparation.
- Review of branch cash receipts and journal voucher entries.
- Fluctuation analysis of branch performance statements and bank reconcilliations.
- Update account schedules.
- Analyze branch accounts receivable listings.
- Point of contact for branch and city managers.
- Participate in training seminars and perform branch audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Detail-oriented and aggressive.
- Well organized individual that shows leadership potential.
Relocation in 2-3 years is ABS requirement.
Apply for this position: