$55K - $65K
North of Wichita Kansas
Education Requirements: Bachelor
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee all input and bookkeeping functions G/L, A/P, A/R (collections), Payroll HR/Benefits.
- Manage all employee insurance and benefit plans, engage in the input & processing of payroll, & financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current federal and state law and regulations.
- Manage/reconcile all banking and investment accounts.
- Ensure compliance to all requirements/reporting as required, maintain a positive banking relationship with all banking and financing partners.
- Negotiate with banks for lines of credit or other financial services as required.
- Assist with financial reporting and information as required throughout the fiscal year.
- Oversee and manage all risk and insurance needs, negotiate with Insurance broker & carriers to ensure appropriate insurance coverages for the company. This includes all health and benefit coverages as well.
- Monitor all company employment standards, occupation health and safety to ensure that the company maintains 100% compliance.
- Develop strategies and programs designed to double the market value of the company every three to four years.
- Perform analysis of company’s financials to determine trends, provide financial forecasting & timely recommendations to CEO and company owners.
- Oversee dealer approvals, planning programs and define market-related financial recommendations.
- Degree in Accounting or Business Management/Administration within the manufacturing sector experience.
- Proficient in use of computer systems (Word, Excel, MRP, Inventory Management,), familiar with Syteline (ideal) and cost systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot problems – and their solutions – in all areas of responsibility.
- Foster a Teamwork Environment.
- Ability to ssess situations to determine risk.
Apply for this position: