$60,000 to $65,000 Depending on Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Design and develop manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and the supporting production equipment required.
- Utilize quality control methods and procedures to reduce the cost of poor quality and implement process controls to ensure that products and services satisfy customers.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas while constantly utilizing best practices.
- Support the maintenance of an AS9100 compliant quality system and assist with assessing and implementing process improvements.
- Coordinate the procurement and repair of tools, jigs & fixtures.
- Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering or equivalent related experience.
- 2+ years successful Manufacturing / Quality Engineering experience.
- Formal training in blueprint reading, mechanical drafting, machine shop, Lean Manufacturing, and strong project management skills.
- Proven team leadership skills; ability to effectively influence and motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficient with computers.
Apply for this position: