COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Salary Depending Upon Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Determine proper solutions to meet customer requirements. Generate new business with identified targets, and support existing customers with new products and overhaul services.
- Interact directly with customers.
- Pursue and secure avionics service programs.
- Utilize ERP & CRM systems to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate within a team environment.
- Actively promote company products and overhaul services in defined market areas.
- Visit customers and participate in trade shows.
- Participate in sales and marketing campaigns.
- +30% travel expected.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 3+ Years in avionics or instrument sales is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Pilot's license is preferred.
Apply for this position: