$65,000 to $85,000 Salary
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Obtain prices and develop complete estimates for new projects, change or work orders.
- Manage and update computer-aided estimating software and hardware.
- Run pre-engineered building estimating software and complete building pricing estimates for management approval.
- Obtain competitive bids from subcontractors and aggressively help sales personnel negotiate pricing for final bids.
- Formulate job budgets based on competitive bids; set up job costs in computer system for estimating interface with job cost functions.
- Set up cost book data and maintain estimate files for future use.
- Check accuracy and finalize coding of daily time sheets for job costs.
- Assist the Production Manager in purchasing and coordinating materials for construction projects.
- Maintain current catalogs and other vendor information for updated pricing, cost accounting, etc.
- Bachelor's of Science in construction science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial construction estimating.
- Must have a good overall knowledge of all construction phases and current pricing of materials and labor.
- Must be familiar with and capable of managing computer estimating software.
- Timberline software experience a plus.
Apply for this position: