Compensation Depends on Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
- Test and certify to support FAA TSO, STC, and PMA activities, as well as supporting OEM testing and TC assistance.
- Coordinate activities with external test labs/resources.
- Assist with prototype build and evaluation.
- Design, build and specify equipment necessary for testing products.
- Evaluate new technology components and designs.
- Work alongside design engineers to identify solutions to technical challenges.
- Test to verify viability of technology incorporation.
- Part and vendor evaluation/qualification.
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Direct experience with industry, regulatory, and/or military standards/specifications is required
- Familiarity/experience with RTCA D0-160, RTCA D0-311 and FAA TSO highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interface with production personnel, engineering, management, and other departments.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to apply gained knowledge across multiple applications.
Apply for this position: