$75 - $90K+
San Francisco, CA
Education Requirements: High School or Equivalent
We are searching for candidates who are seasoned, high quality, very experienced and are eager to join SF office of an international firm on a perm basis. Great environment with exceptional benefits package!
- Formatting/revising briefs, pleadings, and other legal documents
- Assisting with manual and electronic court filings
- Serving Discovery documents
- Administrative responsibilities: preparing expense reports, check requests, entering time into DTE as requested, opening and distributing incoming mail, billing, etc.
- Maintain attorney calendars (both administrative and legal)
- Take initiative (i.e. troubleshooting) certain instances wherein insufficient and/or lack of instruction are provided
- Maintain professional interaction with clients
- Knowledgeable with all aspects of the discovery process, e-discovery, and worked with e-discovery vendor.
- Be familiar with certain Court Procedures, California Rules of Court, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, etc.
- Experience with trial preparation
- Experience in making extensive travel arrangements (i.e., both Domestic and International travel)
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Work well under pressure with intense deadlines
Apply for this position: