CPA TAX PROFESSIONAL
$80,000 to $120,000
Education Requirements: Master's Degree
- Established CPA firm offers partnership opportunity for senior tax CPA.
- Consult with wide range of clients in diversified manufacturing and service industry sectors.
- Serve as liaison between clients and management.
- Analyze and research client services and programs.
- Provide recommendations for improved operations and services.
- Supervise professional staff for execution of tax and auditing engagements.
- Direct training and leadership development programs.
- CPA and previous Tax Accounting background (5 yrs+) and Public Accounting experience required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, ProSystems FX software experience needed.
- Need to be a reliable team member willing to accept responsibility and meet deadlines.
Apply for this position: