$60,000 to $75,000
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Accounting - Masters Preferred
- Understand the complete audit cycle from planning to deliverables, and execute appropriate methodologies and audit procedures.
- Participate in risk assessment analysis and identify audit universe.
- Develops audit programs tailored to each specific audit.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate discrepancies while performing audit procedures, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Able to research an accounting or regulatory topic and form a conclusion.
- Recognize problems and provide solutions.
- Prepares reports and other client deliverables.
- Apply industry trends to analytics, formulating expectations and determining reasonableness. Manage staff.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when preparing audit work papers, as well as in conducting field work, based on knowledge of accounting rules.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s in ACCOUNTING / or has completed 150 hours of course work to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam or has already passed the CPA exam.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in public accounting in assurance.
- Demonstrate the ability to in-charge engagements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to travel 20% of annual schedule.
- Ability to use accounting software systems.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
Apply for this position: